Are you seeking an enriching and thrilling experience in the realm of journalism? Look no further! Our journalism internship in the vibrant city of Bangkok centers on food, travel and news, offering you a chance to delve into the creative and captivating world of storytelling.
We are seeking a journalism intern for our Bangkok office, for a duration of 3 or more months, full time. You would be based in Bangkok, a vibrant, international city fill of life and wonder. You would gain a multi faceted experience as you interface with our clients and internal projects.
We have multiple streams of possible journalism experience. We have CORE and ELECTIVE streams. Feel free to indicate your preference for elective streams. It is also possible to do more than one.
We are also operating locality blogs involving travel, food, hotels and culture for the following areas;
- Thonglor – https://www.facebook.com/ThonglorLocal
- Ekkamai – https://www.facebook.com/ExcellentEkkamai
- Phrom Phong – https://www.facebook.com/PhromPhongLocal
- Onnut – https://www.facebook.com/OnNutLocal
- Nana – https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089862925559
- Riverside – https://www.facebook.com/BKKRiverside
- For reference -> https://www.facebook.com/EatsThailandBangkok
- Help develop the TV version of this concept
- Help develop restaurant pipeline
- Help develop new formats and find new customers for formats
- Ongoing development of sales materials
We combine a unique mix of self driven theory, practical learning opportunities and exposure to real work with real clients.
Vitae purus faucibus ornare suspendisse sed nisi. Leo duis ut diam quam nulla.